If you will go camping with your friends or family, there are five things that you should not forget. Almost all campers have these camping gear and supplies. You should also include them in your camping checklist. Here are the top 5 essential camping gear and supplies.
1. Food and Water. Sure, there will be food in the camp grounds where you will go camping but just in case, you should bring food and water. Canned foods and easy to cook recipes are recommended. Water is also important because there might not be a clean supply of water at the camp grounds. Better be safe and prepared than sorry.
2. Tent. What kind of camping would it be if you will not sleep inside a tent? This will be your house that will protect you from natural elements and wild animals.
3. Sleeping Bag. This will be your bed when you are outdoors. You will feel safe and comfortable inside the sleeping bag. Choose the one that is made of sturdy comfortable, and water proof materials.
4. First Aid Kit. Since you are ‘roughing it,’ you will probably have minor injuries or wounds. Make sure that you bring a first aid kit to help not jut yourself but also other campers who forgot to bring their own kit.
5. Flashlight and Knife. It is very important to always bring a flashlight and a knife whenever you need to go out to go to the restroom at night. You will never know what wild animals or other creatures of the night are lurking in the dark.